Building gaming computer - ordering soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, true, but with newegg I have to pay tax and s&h. But frys I think the prices will be higher. Are there any sites online that I could buy my parts from, like newegg.

Wait, are you say go to frys with my newegg part list and by my stuff there, or just check the prices. Because I need to figure out where to get my parts soon because like I said, I'm ordering it soon.

they both look like good coolers, thanks
EDIT**
Wow, I just read that and a couple of review, and the cooler looks great. But I see it comes with thermal compound already. Should I still get my own compound and take the stuff that is on there off? But how would I take the stuff that is on there off?

I always built every one of my computers in my room thats fully carpeted. Had to be dozens and never once had a problem. I also use a magnetic screw driver to install the MB and all hard to get screws.

Well ive built my pc on carpet and allways use magnetic screw drivers. never had any problems whatsoever. I can't even get a large static build on my carpet if i try, no matter what i do i never generate more than 2/10ths of a volt (used a multimeter :p)

It's fine...seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom