Help with finding out whether aero is supported!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows? I ran Vista right off the bat with no problems. I will run Win7 right away as well. I think people feel more secure with the SP cause most of the "growing pains" are already found out.

It's true, but I think people get the false impression that every service pack is as big as XP SP2 was. Essentially, with Vista SP1 it was more or less a bundle of all the updates that had previously been released. There really was very little new "improvements".

There was no SP like XP SP2 before that and most likely wont be anymore like it again. That SP was a major update that had to be done to XP to get it more secure at the time. While now SP are jsut a combination of the Windows Updates out there.

Vista SP2 will have a couple of new features only because of the advance of some technologies. Such as Blu-Ray winning that format war and the advancement of Blue Tooth. But there isnt a boost to anything else. Aside from those 2 things it will jsut be a combination of the updates already available from Window Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom