Help with finding out whether aero is supported!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt205

Beta member
Hi!!

I'm new here, and, I'm thinking about buying a laptop for use when I'm away from home, I don't really care much about a strong graphics card in the case of laptops, but, I'd still like to know whether Aero is supported, below is a link to the laptop I'm planning to buy, does anyone know whether the laptop supports aero? My current laptop (which I bought around 3 years ago, which cost £400) had support for It, so I hope a £600 one does :D . My current laptop has a Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset, with the new one having a UMA 4500MHD,

Heres the link: SONY VGN-NS11JS Laptop

Thanks for your help!
Regards,

mt205.

Vista Ready GPUs - TheTechArea.com

That list was started back when Vista first came out but hasnt been updated to include most of the newer stuff. Why? Cause it all supports Aero.

Excellent list, I just bookmarked it. Vista does have some neat stuff, like Aero. It isn't all bad, but I am looking forward to Windows 7 though. Except I think I will wait about 6-9 mos. after the initial release so they can get it's SP1 out :laughing:

Excellent list, I just bookmarked it. Vista does have some neat stuff, like Aero. It isn't all bad, but I am looking forward to Windows 7 though. Except I think I will wait about 6-9 mos. after the initial release so they can get it's SP1 out :laughing:

Dont look for SP1 of Win7 that fast. Even Vista Sp1 took a year.;)

Who knows? I ran Vista right off the bat with no problems. I will run Win7 right away as well. I think people feel more secure with the SP cause most of the "growing pains" are already found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom