Is this Site a Trusty Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunraidan

Baseband Member
Is this LCD Good?

I'm interested in buying this TV from this site. Do you think the site is a trusty source?

Also how could I hook my PC up to this without delay time?

Updated look at Page 2.

If you going to get it shipped anywhere, I think that will kill you... they ship world wide yes, but I don;t think the 15.00 shipping will apply to this. if you in the US I would try some other sites... the egg had some decent ones not too long ago.

Alright thanks. But what would you guys recomend then.

I want a TV that is 32" - 37" that is 1080p, 16:9, low millisecond count (5 or lower) and a high contrast ratio. I'd also like to cost under $900.

cotnrast makes quite a diference and both those tvs are amazing brands. you cant go wrong with either. sharp, samsung, lg, and sony are all top dogs when it coems to lcd tv's, wouldnt buy any other brand then things liek toshiba pasio panasonic are all ok

Alright. Thanks for the LG. It is literally the exact same as the Samsung only $100 cheaper and with a PC port. What type of cord do I need to hook up my 8800GT to that LG? Will it also be delayless?

Also will I experience game lag with my PS2 games? I'm really big on fighters.

No lag (i'm guessing you mean ghosting). You just need a simple monitor cable that is either DVI or VGA depending on your 8800GT's output. PS2 games will look like crap, though, since those are in SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom