Need some Advice and Feedback from a New Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can easily prove that WD is garbage. I can call WD and have them give me a history of returns and easily prove it lol. Its just a case of run what works for you.

And I can easily prove that WD is garbage. I can call WD and have them give me a history of returns and easily prove it lol. Its just a case of run what works for you.

i just find it weird my local computer store has been in business for 25 years and had nothing but trouble with seagate, and when they were maxtor, which was only 8 years ago maybe less.....

never had a single problem with WD ever...that i know of, me i havent had any problems with WD myself.....

its luck 1 time maybe 2, but when i have had multiple seagates go bad, and not 1 WD that becomes more than luck or chance..

alot of people will back me up in this forum, because they all recommend the WD black in the build section....there is a sure reason for it.... :D

guys... guys... relax they are just hard drives. everything screws up, on either end, anyways back to his build, if you want budget then the e7300 will be fine, and as they've said overclocking moderately is easy, just upping the fsb and multiplier a little bit at a time, now later on your gonna get addicted to it and start learning how to mess with vcore and vdimm but not now.

I bid you good luck and welcome the great computer world :)

guys... guys... relax they are just hard drives. everything screws up, on either end, anyways back to his build, if you want budget then the e7300 will be fine, and as they've said overclocking moderately is easy, just upping the fsb and multiplier a little bit at a time, now later on your gonna get addicted to it and start learning how to mess with vcore and vdimm but not now.

I bid you good luck and welcome the great computer world :)

well said ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom