Core i7 vs Core 2 Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the core i7s are much faster than the core2 chips. Most Newegg reviews are written by retards. We used to have a thread where we posted stupid Newegg reviews.

Synergy, if you had an I45 or a gigabyte ep45 ds3 then you could go higher. The P45s are unparalleled overclockers when it comes to core 2.

Yeah the core i7s are much faster than the core2 chips. Most Newegg reviews are written by retards. We used to have a thread where we posted stupid Newegg reviews.

Some one had bashed a motherboard and gave it 1 egg. The only problem was that the review was on a power supply :freak:

well good thing I held off on mine now i"m aiming at the x58 :d BUTT even if they suck in general the Asus Striker II Extreme used 790i and that board is a monster, enough to get TomsHardware Motherboard of the Year Award:cool:

Some one had bashed a motherboard and gave it 1 egg. The only problem was that the review was on a power supply :freak:
that's great

they have this magazine in Australia called APC, they 'try' to make a monster rig every month and i saw once they used samsung ddr1066 ddr2 ram in their rig which has no heatspreaders, and i quote in there reason for this product.

"We got this ram by samsung to match our fsb" - they had a extreme series C2q with a 1066 bus. i hope they didnt think they would have a 1:1 ratio or they would have been horribly disapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom