recommend me a mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion789

Solid State Member
hi, i'm looking for a decent mouse below £30. i use the internet a lot and go on counter strike source now and again any suggestions?

Logitech G5, Logitech G3, MX 518, Razer Viper, Razer Copperhead...

Any of those

MX 518.... PERIOD!!! I personally own the Deathadder, lachesis, copperhead and some $70 Logitech wireless... by far the 518 is the best considering you have the two buttons easily placed at your convience... I am a veteran of every battlefield, rainbox six through rogue spear..... and a diehard maniac of CS-S... I have been very competitive and accurate with kills. The 518 will incorporate an easy feel to the game if your a righty, if you are a lefty I highly suggest you go with the Copperhead. As for all the Lachesis it has potential but still lacks the easy feel of the 518. As well surfing on the internet using this mouse is great but use this alongside firefox as the addons are awesome for firefox. Another thing you must invest in is a great mousepad and with that I leave you with the RocketFish metal mousepad for great accuracy. Logitech - MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - 931352-0403

this is my setup
079.jpg

i use a G7.
the G5 has a click scroll i think...the G7 does and i believe they are the same with the exception of course that the G7 is wireless.
if you want a wireless gaming mouse, G7 is by far the best IMO.
wired mouse, i agree with poster above me (who obviously works for logitech lol jk) mx 518 or a G5. i have tried the G9 and didnt like it at all.
salty's idea is the best. go hold one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom