Bsod Issue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only had the original 2 sticks when i built the computer originally. And ran it with only those 2 for almost a year without any problems. And then i got 2 more sticks, and ran 4gb for a month or 2 without problems. And then these bsods just came out of no where. And i just got a bsod, heres the screenshot.

That one is straight up RAM. Have you updated yoru BIOS? I would suggest running without those 2 sticks for now. Place the 2 sticks you used with no issues in those slots and see if you continue to get errors. If so then i would say bad RAM Slots.

Alright, but if theres bad ram slots and i run a memory test, would it still show errors?

If it is a bad RAM slot it should. But at the same time you should get BSOD like you have.

It seems the 2 i get are the 050 and this one

Hmm, this just started happening tonight, my nic's been getting screwed up after like 15 minutes of use after a restart and the only way i get connectivity back is with a restart

Well i woke up today to see this. Im assuming this is a good thing. These were my 2 original sticks. We'll call them my Batch A sticks. I had these A sticks in my first dual slots on my board. Would you suggest i do the following. Test the same sticks in my second set of slots. The test my Batch B sticks in the first slots and then the second slots to try to determine which memory sticks are bad or which slots are bad?

Alright now we are making some progress. While it is not good to see errors at least we know that something is going on.

I would test the A Batch in teh other slots as well right now. Since you see they have a error already if they test fine in the other slots i think we might have found our culprit.

Ok so i tested the batch A ram in the second slots, no errors. I then tested the Batch A ram in another computer, and took the corsair ram out of that and tested it in this systems first slots, no errors. Its so confusing, like i can test it one time, and ill get errors, then ill test it again and i get no errors. Unless thats the sign of a failing slot, i dont know. I still think its also weird that after like 15 minutes of booting my pc, my integrated nic card dies. It still shows connected and such and i tried everything from disabling it to reinstalling it but the only way to get it back is to reboot.

Sounds like a intermitten problem with the RAM slots. Maybe a short with the mother board not grounded properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom