Stuck Thermal Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was referring to earlier didn't come out quite the way it was intended there. If you were working with a desktop instead you would have options for better cooling.

The one item that may be the biggest help there if you don't already have one would be a notebook cooling pad. The higher temps seen with any laptop or notebook have to be expected however since everything is closed up tightly.

Actually my bad too.. That was the stuck temp as i had fah unicore running, italso has read 18/19, like right now.

I actually keep the backend up for a forward lean, so the bottom isn't flat on the ground.

That suggests you may want to look into a cooling pad if you are seeing a large temp drop simply by leaning the laptop at an angle. That's allowing cooler room air to pass over the underside rather then seeing heat trapped at the bottom when lying flat.

One thing that newegg seems to have plenty of at this time is cooling pads. You can look over what thay have instock at Newegg.com - Cooler, Laptop Accessories, Laptop Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom