What do you think of this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raekwon

Daemon Poster
I just found this, and i like it :D, what are everyone else's thoughts on this, and what other cases does everyone like?

thats a pretty looking case IMO! I wonder what the conversion rate is from aussi to canada. :)

Looks Like the cooling on that is pretty great. If you do case mods or would like to I think that would be a great case to work on.

http://www.pccasegear.com.au/prod1481.htm .... i would suggest that case... im using that case to build my current computer but here in northamerica that case is built by aerocool... lol i have no idea if thats a fraud or if that company is just a sister company of aerocool or something... but that fan does have EXCELLENT airflow and is VERY roomy to work with :)

and just a note that case i suggested already comes with a side 80mm intake fan and a front 120mm intake fan and with two 80mm/120mm fan ports at the back.. what i did with mine is added an extra 80mm intake fan at the back and on top of that put on an exrta 120mm exhaust fan... that case will keep everything plenty koool :).. and again it has TONSS of space to work with inside :).. and it looks kool :p

both cases proposed by raekwon and silver are pretty good. About damn time someone finally figured out that putting front fans against an enclosed panel = HORRIBLE VENTILATION...thats why I'm drilling some hole patterns in my front panel whenever I do my case mod. Anyway...the case looks clean and nice..I like that kind of look (Raekwons did) but the one that Silver suggested.....jesus..can't beat that 120mm front intake and then if you put another 120mm as exhaust out the back you'll have a storm inside so cooling should be no problem. Both cases look cool...clean...have good cooling...and spacious.....now its time for you to pick according to personal taste =)

_SiLv3R_ said:
http://www.pccasegear.com.au/prod1481.htm .... i would suggest that case... im using that case to build my current computer but here in northamerica that case is built by aerocool... lol i have no idea if thats a fraud or if that company is just a sister company of aerocool or something... but that fan does have EXCELLENT airflow and is VERY roomy to work with :)

that is one VERY NICE CASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom