Up for reveiw... Anything new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Well i post one of these every couple months to keep my build on top. Is what i need to know is.. is it decent for ANY game? graphics wise i have a hpw1907 so i should be good for high res. is there anything new that has come out that i can replace something with keeping it under or around $650? I already ordered the psu and i am going to use my current case ide hdd and dvd rw. i have good air flow and loading times dont bother me so ill do the hdd swap later when i can afford a ssd. and ill upgrade the dvd drive later on.. i love my case to much to part. the parts are in sig and ill buy from newegg.

lol sorry i wasnt clear...

the build i know looks good as you all have told me before.

is there anything new that has come out that is better or could replace a certain part for around the same price as the original part?

i hope that was clear..

:p yea im going to change the 4850 to a 4870 since they came down in price
ill check out the proccessors..

how future proof is the E8500? and how much of an actual difference is there between the e8500 and the q6600

how future proof is the E8500? and how much of an actual difference is there between the e8500 and the q6600

Neither the processors/motherboard/or ram are future proof.
-The e8500 is newer than the q6600 and has a higher clock speed, can overclock like crazy (4ghz), and runs cooler.
-the e8500 will play games faster too, compared to the q6600.

(the e8500 and the q9550 are both 45nm technology compared to the older q6600 65nm tech.) the 45mn is more efficient and runs cooler.

if you wanted to be future proof you would have to invest in a core i7 setup (cpu,mbo,ram)

i cant really afford an i7 setup.. but i think i will replace the q6600 with the e8500 if i can find some more support for this swap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom