BenQ 22 inch Full HD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
hey guys i am thinking of getting a 22 inch full high definition monitor that will do 1920 by 1080 native and will that affect the game as they are really meant for resolution of aspect ratio 16:10 so in this case it would be 1920 by 1200. I've been waiting for months for a budget full hd monitor that can play full high definition videos and game at full high definition. I've found 2 models of this monitor which were BenQ E2200HD and M2200HD. are there any differences between those 2 models?

the only difference between the 2 models is the fact that the M2200HD has a built in webcam... i, like you, am about to receive my new BenQ monitor (i actually ordered the E2200HD last friday, so it should be here tomorrow... hopefully)... i'm sure it will be able to display a 16:10 AR as well as its native 16:9, so i dont think there'll be any issues there

ive used a couple of BenQ monitors and i believe they are quite good, be sure to tell us what you think of them.

well i just wanted to know if the games will support 16:9 as the monitor only supports 16:9 native resolution and by looking at the spec and the price i am probably going to get this monitor

We use BenQ's at our office for side panels on our modeling stations.
A: never had a problem with one
B: They look great and never have ghosting issues.

cool that's great and I probably get the 2ms reponse time over the 5ms one? would there be any difference? people say get 5ms or better and other people say 8ms or better (of course i know the lower the better) but just in case if 2ms is noticeable.

Human eye can't see under 15ms apparently so its no real matter aslong as your under or at 8 you should be great. Benq are awesome love my monitor if it was possible to procreate with it I would the contrast is good and the picture quality is quite excellent one flaw is that the OSD menu can be sluggish but as I usually use the quick setting buttons on the side that doesn't bother me.

hmm... looking at the specs, price, and reviews, i might get this monitor but can someone post up a few screenshots of what the game looks like at 1920 by 1080? I don't want the game to look squished or look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom