Computer Compatiability

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-10 Business days seems pretty unlikely Ill get before Christmas thought I'll give newegg a try if you'd like to assist me, just remember my budget is low hence why I was planning on using the Barebone.

Btw, Updated my specs so see what ya think if theres anything im doing thats not right.

That barebones kit is just about the worst thing I have seen in quite a while......

You are getting a case and a power supply that you are going to throw in the garbage.....whY?? Why are you getting memory cooling for that crappy memory?

WHY ARE YOU GETTING THAT MOTHERBOARD?!?!

Start over.

I started over, comments and suggestions are welcome, really wanted to go cheaper on the motherboard but I really don't know how to pick a motherboard tbh.

I would change the cpu to a Intel E8500 and the motherboard to a Biostar TP45HP. The E8500 is faster and overclocks better than the phenom.

I would change the cpu to a Intel E8500 and the motherboard to a Biostar TP45HP. The E8500 is faster and overclocks better than the phenom.

Thanks so much, I will now buy them both rather then my first plans. Does the motherboard work with my above specs? If not got any other suggestions =)

The e8500 and the TP45HP are compatible

Perfect. Is there anything else anyone recommends buying, not sure what fans I will need for the system im building, note that the case come with some. Know I need a dvd / cd drive as well, and im assuming vista > xp with 6 gigs of ram or what =). Thanks so much already

Thanks will do, still up for suggestions do you think Ill need any extra fans and what OS would you recommend

can always get the server vista which i think has a 6 month free trial. and uses less system resources then normal vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom