Mouse Comparisons (Logitech VS Kensington)Help Me decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foolish bobo...they are not equal.

I have the wireless version of the Kennsington. It's decent. The logitech drove me batshyt with the little buttons. They were impossible to use without breaking my fingers and they were always in the way when I was scrolling. Also, the optical eye placements are different (which makes a difference in handling).

The only thing I didn't like about the Kennsington was the weight of the wireless, but that's not an issue with a corded version.

I have the mx510 and its amazing. Logitech makes the best mice in my opinion. This thing is smooth as silk with the 5.8 megapixel sampling rate. I can move it as fast as my arm will go and it catches everything. I have had 5 logitech mice and have never had any trouble with any of them. Go with the logitech, you wont be disappointed.

The mouse that broke on me was the mx310. I really like that but truthfully I rather get a mouse with buttons on each side like the mx310. Its really smal,l How is the Microsoft Intelli mouse? Is it as accurate as the logitech mice. I used to have a microsoft Intelli mouse but it wasnt optical thats all I really need. The logitech is apealing but having to side buttons on the left side seems awkard. My config is always Last weapon used (Mouse4) and 2ndary weapon (Mouse5).

Until I got the Kennsington, I used a MS IntelliMoust Optical Explorer (5 button) which totally rocked. I miss it, but the cordless is just so much better for the other work I do. It's sweet on gaming too, don't get me wrong.

If you do a lot of FPS gaming and web surfing, and you want excellent precision, weight, and control, and you don't care about cordless, then definately grab an IntelliMoust Optical Explorer. I've never had one fail on me, and if I hadn't gone to the wireless Kennsington, I'd still have the I.M.O.E..

I decided to get the Intelli but Im saving up some more money for the 510. The intelli is nice but Im to used to the precision of logitechs mice. Its kinda hard to game with the intelli for me.

i use a mx700, its amazing. Just a lil heavy, but who picks up there nmouse while playing any ways.. and wireless mice are gona be heavy cuz of the batteries... and the optical ball being not in center doesnt change ANYTHING. its just the same as if it wer in middle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom