Sub 150$ netbooks comming in march

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That was on a 7" screen, though. If you go for the 8.9 or the 10 inchers the keyboard is quite a bit bigger.

Might as well go for regular notepads for that size ;-)

There's a local PC store that is pushing Asus eee pc so I'll stop by and test it out.

crud.. I just bought a $100 used Thinkpad...

Bought a used Thinkpad for $165 a few years ago, maybe one of the best things I ever did! Using it right now, the screen (15.4" 1600x1200) is nicer than any netbook and I don't care if it's big and heavy, it browses the Internet fine and plays media, only thing was I had to get a new battery and the hard drive recently died, so I had to get a new (bigger :) ) one.

Bought a used Thinkpad for $165 a few years ago, maybe one of the best things I ever did! Using it right now, the screen (15.4" 1600x1200) is nicer than any netbook and I don't care if it's big and heavy, it browses the Internet fine and plays media, only thing was I had to get a new battery and the hard drive recently died, so I had to get a new (bigger :) ) one.

Just because the screen is bigger doesn't necessarily make it better. My old laptop is has a 14"(1280x800) screen but I prefer the 10"(1024x600) screen on my Wind hands down. Although 1600x1200 is a pretty high res for a 15.4".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom