My first overclock is it safe(screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does it perform with prime95? What are you using for cooling? You have some prety low idle(?) temps.

i have not done any stress tests but where can i dload prime95 for vista 64bit, any link

heres where i am at now
cpuoc3.jpg

really dont want to do more until i figure out how to chnge multiplier
anyone help on this

yep let see what that temp gets to. My guess is around 52C. If it errors on you, you will need to bump the vcore a little and try again.

nope. that means your overclock is not stable. bump the vcore a tiny bit and try again or drop the fsb down and try. Just because a computer can boot and run cpuz does not mean the oc is stable.

nope. that means your overclock is not stable. bump the vcore a tiny bit and try again or drop the fsb down and try. Just because a computer can boot and run cpuz does not mean the oc is stable.

ok ill try that

do i have to run 2 applications(2 prime95) because i have a dual core or one is fine

ill drop it some and bump the v core a bit after I run a nother test

One instance of prime95 is fine. A couple of other things to keep in mind. <max temp for your cpu is 62C do not go over this. If you are running prime95 and it goes over you will want to dial the oc down getting to a stable level with fsb vcore not exceeding 62C. The stock vcore on that chip is 1.35 move it up in SMALL steps. right now I would not want to go much higher than 1.5 which is arount a 10% increase. do not go straight to 1.5 but take small steps until you can sucessfully run prime95 for 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom