Rate the Wire Management Above You!

alright, i updated my pics of my case n the wires of course. I now took a pic of what the back looks like:

1216081712b.jpg

1216081712a.jpg

here is a pic of me taking apart the HD 3870 x2 to put MX-2 on it a while back (slightly increased GPU temps with MX-2 on it :mad:! Reapplied MX-2 on it already, no good!):

1211081320.jpg

now that u see the wires, i cannot make it any better. Let's put a vote on which case i should get in the not-so-distant future. Should i get the Antec 1200 or HAF? I already got 2 votes for the HAF from Rican and Nosboost.

Newegg.com - Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

EDIT:

how is my wire management? :p

oh n my PSU is flipped upside down.

If your temps went up, you did something wrong.

how could i? I took off the old paste, applied the MX-2 on it. First it was too much n then i reapplied it again, small pea size this time. The rubbing alcohol is 70%, is that the problem?

EDIT:

before, idle temp was 45 C. Right now it's 40 C, must be because of the cold weather here. Interesting.

It is an improvement, especially the bottom sata cables. Simple things that can improve the look: removing the chassis intrusion wire (arguably useless of a connection), not having that top 92mm fan, try to keep the 24pin ATX wire as close to the motherboard tray as possible (it does not look right when it goes over that support bar), not using the RPM yellow sensor wires that comes with the Thermaltake fans, bundling the front panel wires into a compact string and stuffing the excess at the source, have the 6pin video card power move in conjunction with the 24pin ATX (so you only have one large wire, instead of two large wires).

Back
Top Bottom