Rate the Wire Management Above You!

i need 1 of those to when i get water cooling. also when i go back into my case im goign to update because im moddign my case for wire management gonna cut a hole in my mobo tray.

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

i just layed my eyes on this case n im starting to love it more than the Antec 1200 case. I need more width so i can hide all my cables. Pic from like 3-4 months ago n still is like this now, cannot fix it what so ever, i tried really. I already posted this pic before but right now im on the hunt for a new, better full tower case that i can hide all my wires. The width of my current case is 8.25". I need bigger than that:

1003082248.jpg

I hope you know how big the HAF is wildside.

Its freaking huge, seriously i didnt realise how big it was was till i saw it in person...makes the 1200 look small.

I hope you know how big the HAF is wildside.

Its freaking huge, seriously i didnt realise how big it was was till i saw it in person...makes the 1200 look small.

this case is 8.25", the 1200 is 8.4", n the HAF is 9". Which one would u prefer? the 1200 or the HAF? I need room n i do like the idea of having the PSU on the bottom. My PSU right now, i have it flipped upside down.

Back
Top Bottom