I want to buy the best computer system imaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost pray he's a troll (haven't seen those around here)

Because if Alienware is making that much money off of anyone I will kill you all

you've got to be frigging kidding me man, I think it's ignorant people like you you take the fun out of computers period by just throwing money at it. Shoot $5000 is more than I plan to spend on my next computer, my subwoofer project and my car all combined . :confused:

but to be fair.. i wouldn't suggest spending any more than $2500 on a rig and only then if you knew what you were doing. If you are that loaded that's nice to have it but please don't waste the money like that.

sorry about that didn't realize i doubled until now, well fake or not I do wish the best of luck to you, how about just sending everyone in this thread a dividend of the the thousands you saved by listening to us while your at it (;

We should have told him to go buy a quadro and stick it in a skulltrail board. But that would have been mean. But seriously, i think this is just a simple case of someone who is fairly new to custom builds and assumed money=power before doing their research. **** i think one of my first posts here said something pretty crazy like, "Imma build me a rig with 4gigs of ddr800!" granted this was back when 1gig was a big deal and P4s were still in style. Someone had to give me a good talking to about how i would never need 4gigs of ram back then.

I could justify a $20,000 build... but the case would have to be gold coated. Actually... that would be pretty cool.

Want your dream computer plated in gold?

Well he could get a crazy water cooling setup or a phase cooling system or that computer that starts at ~$6,000 and has all the components submerged in non-conductive liquid. Of course totally unnecasary but really cool (literally and figutively).

But yeah more isn't always needed. I don't think I've really used my 6gb of ram since I stopped running virtual OS's along with Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom