4870 ok for 1920 x 1200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna wait till games can actually utilize dual gpu's before i make the big jump. Not worth it right now with prices comming down how they are

they didnt perform up to par? crysis played like dog crap... they literally warmed up my room... and drivers sucked for windows vista at the time... i only had em for about 2 weeks then tossed em

yeah they do crank out a bit of heat, and the older drivers were **** for CF in a bunch of games, but ATi has been getting better with their CF support in newer games recently... i quite like mine

they didnt perform up to par? crysis played like dog crap... they literally warmed up my room... and drivers sucked for windows vista at the time... i only had em for about 2 weeks then tossed em

Nos, u hate Crysis by any chance? The game is a bit unique n i like it on what the game is going for.

yeah crysis is the best! And nvidia cards atm are just killing that game compared to the Ati's. But im sure in the updated engine/new release of crysis 2 they will have alot better supprot for ati due to the increase in popularity of ati's 4 series. at the time of cryengine nvidia was all! 8 series dominated, thats all changed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom