Gaming input (mouse pad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lukas,
I worked out a deal with my bro. He's got a really smooth plastic pad he's using at the moment, so I'm gonna go ahead and buy the QCK from newegg and if the lachesis reacts badly to that I'll trade my bro for his plastic pad. From what I understand though, razer provides an update specifically for the lachesis on cloth pads.
I really can't wait till I move back to the US...buying anything PC related material is **** in mexico...

Thanks lukas,
I worked out a deal with my bro. He's got a really smooth plastic pad he's using at the moment, so I'm gonna go ahead and buy the QCK from newegg and if the lachesis reacts badly to that I'll trade my bro for his plastic pad. From what I understand though, razer provides an update specifically for the lachesis on cloth pads.
I really can't wait till I move back to the US...buying anything PC related material is **** in mexico...

nice choice, mine goes well with the G9 and i think im right in saying the razer lachesis uses laser technology like the G9, so there shouldnt be a problem, have fun with your new mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom