24 inch monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest a trip to the Eye Doctor then mate. Cause looking at a monitor when not in game is not giving you 250 FPS. So how can you only game at 250 FPS? Watching a movie is only at 30 FPS.

It isnt that i am questioning you. I am just saying that everything else that is done is at such a lower FPS yet you dont complain about your eyes hurting or the strain until you get in game. If it doesnt happen when you watch a movie on your PC as well when the max they can go is 30 FPS cause of the NTSC format then you have to get your eyes checked. Cause something isnt right.

Again not arguing. I am just stating some observations that i am seeing.

I aint being picky but the last time i watched a movie was a long time ago, i dont rly find movies fun, i just game and go out, nothing more tbh.

EDIT : and i dont know what it is, but there is another reason i game at such high fps in cod4, when at a lower fps, i feel the mouse isnt as responsive, and my guns shoot a tad bit slower.

Alright. Just saying cause well its the truth. Even your desktop doesnt display that fast. So it is kinda why people say this stuff. Hey to each their own. If you say you need 250 FPS so be it. I cant argue cause i dont know. I was just wondering since it seems so odd that staring at a desktop wouldnt do it to ya. ;) :p

Alright. Just saying cause well its the truth. Even your desktop doesnt display that fast. So it is kinda why people say this stuff. Hey to each their own. If you say you need 250 FPS so be it. I cant argue cause i dont know. I was just wondering since it seems so odd that staring at a desktop wouldnt do it to ya. ;) :p

ye idd, i cant figure it out either, like i said, ive always been a weird kid :D and like i said before, everyone is different in each and every way. ;p

EDIT : ohh btw, i dont think its just me who likes playing at such high fps, theres quite alot of people who play cod4 who play on low gfx to acheive such high fps. ohh and here is a link to see my screenshots on xfire, just for proof :D http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/lukuas/?ss_file=9a00fcd1029c3732e60f777eb5c6acdcf435bb02.png the ones with 125 near the bottom of the list are on my old PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom