24 inch monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah makes no sense to game with such high fps, the monitor can only display as much as the refresh rate.

I love gaming at 1680x1050 with all eye candy on...game looks beautiful and runs smooth. Buying a 24" and then gaming on such a low res is dreadful....i couldint do it.

Lmao!!!!! You poor lost child more then likely your screen is 75hz frequency thus can only display 75fps your graphics card may be able to produce higher but the screen can't keep up thus you may find image tearing becoming apparent which is probably why it doesn't look right the internal buffer is straining and the gpu is pushing too much info through the cable in essence.

right, like i said, it hurts my eyes if i play with anything under 250fps, and even without my FPS showing i know that its not 250, i can tell the difference, just cause ive been playing with it for so long. and yes im sure its 250fps, 250fps has the biggest advantages in cod4 over any FPS.

Yeah makes no sense to game with such high fps, the monitor can only display as much as the refresh rate.

I love gaming at 1680x1050 with all eye candy on...game looks beautiful and runs smooth. Buying a 24" and then gaming on such a low res is dreadful....i couldint do it.

Thats why i said, ill only be gaming on a low res until i UPGRADE.

Ohh btw ricanflow, you can check my xfire screenshots, there all 125/250/333 when i took the 125 fps ones its when i had a bad pc.

nick, if you wanna question me, you can, but i can only tell you what i feel, there is NO way at all i can prove what i am saying, but it gives me eye ache, if that is even a thing, it strains my eyes in other words.

idd, every person is different ways, i always thought i was a weird kid o_O, some people can play with 50fps, but i find it horrible and eye straining and it causes bad headaches for me.

EDIT : you could always try what i am trying to tell you, go play with 125fps for a few weeks, then cap your fps at 60, im sure you will see the difference.

I would suggest a trip to the Eye Doctor then mate. Cause looking at a monitor when not in game is not giving you 250 FPS. So how can you only game at 250 FPS? Watching a movie is only at 30 FPS.

It isnt that i am questioning you. I am just saying that everything else that is done is at such a lower FPS yet you dont complain about your eyes hurting or the strain until you get in game. If it doesnt happen when you watch a movie on your PC as well when the max they can go is 30 FPS cause of the NTSC format then you have to get your eyes checked. Cause something isnt right.

Again not arguing. I am just stating some observations that i am seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom