I want to buy the best computer system imaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.
hussein, my friend, if I can spend 1200-1700 on a computer and it be light years ahead of my laptop I WOULD. Please enlighten me further.

Wow....seriously??

I know you guys are smart but obviously this guy is a fake and here to waste time. First, listen to the way he is talking. He wants to spend $17,000 to play Diablo 2?? Come on guys.....he should be banned.

$17,000 to play Diablo & Fall Out 3.

Umm here is one of the many i7 builds that have been recommended lately on the forums.

Wow....seriously??

I know you guys are smart but obviously this guy is a fake and here to waste time. First, listen to the way he is talking. He wants to spend $17,000 to play Diablo 2?? Come on guys.....he should be banned.

You can actually tell he is not fake because he responds constantly and is actually interested in building a cheaper, more sensible computer now. He just needed a little convincing. He should not be banned, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge

Yay hussein picked my build!! lol :D

If you really want to spend money, I would spend it on parts that won't be outdated in 6 months and losing about 50% of your money.....

Case
Power Supply
Water Cooling

For the rest I would go for the top price/performance ratio stuff.

Core i7 920
ASUS P6T
GTX 260 Core 216
WD Caviar Black 640GB

Whether his fake or not doesn't really bother me. He wanted a faster computer and Pinschers build handles his demands.

Good point, if he has the money he should look a decent water cooling kit.

You can actually tell he is not fake because he responds constantly and is actually interested in building a cheaper, more sensible computer now. He just needed a little convincing. He should not be banned, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge

Yay hussein picked my build!! lol :D

Well, then thank god he came here and we saved him.....:rolleyes:

I could justify spending $2000-$2500 on a setup excluding the monitor......but $11,000 to $17,000? I cannot believe anyone except lazy millionaire's doing that.....and they would have to be multi-millionaires.

I wish someone would pay me $11,000 to build the best computer....what a racket they have going.

Ya I don't know how they stay in business getting people to pay phenominal amounts for rigs that are outdated in a year. Its insane.

Oh ya asemione3161 I would definitely get a nice watercooling setup and do some overclocking :) I can show you where to get parts for that too if you're up for it. I have a custom watercooling setup and it makes such a difference in temps. It was totally worth it.

honestly if this guy wants to burn that much on a rig, let him do it. i can't say i wouldn't do the same if i was completely loaded... granted i'd also spend an extra 2k to buy like 8 computers for a school or something, but w/e

idk about everyone else, but i absolutely love dell's monitors. they're expensive if you go with the "ultrasharp" line, but i could not possibly be happier with mine. if you are willing to spend 14k, cut out a could grand and get a tri-monitor setup... like 3 30" Ultrasharps from dell, and one of those arm-like mounts so all the monitors are suspended. cuz everyone else is right, the price/performance really goes down once u get pastl ike 2.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom