becoming an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not by asking, You become part of the mod an admin community by proving yourself trustworthy, reliable, knowledgeable an respect the rules.

I will have you know that I do respect the forum rules, i just don't respect the rules of common decency an the laws of the following: Physics, Religion, Inter species relationships, other peoples Digital Restrictions, underwear elastic, Game laws, and most notably the ones that are unwritten regarding sea mammals (also sea worlds laws).

I will have you know that I do respect the forum rules, i just don't respect the rules of common decency an the laws of the following: Physics, Religion, Inter species relationships, other peoples Digital Restrictions, underwear elastic, Game laws, and most notably the ones that are unwritten regarding sea mammals (also sea worlds laws).

Fantastic, you want to watch out for those ;)

Leave the manatees alone, Saxon!

Alright question answered. Gone off topic long enough. Time for closure. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom