4870 ok for 1920 x 1200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll admit the sapphire 4870 is an excellent deal though... but i don't know if sapphire gives a lifetime warranty and excellent customer support as evga and xfx have given me (pretty much instant replies to emails on problem and solution)

ya, i knew you'd bring the sapphire up :p

lol

Thanks for all the replies. I'm not really asking about the 260 216. I've heard so much back and forth about it being the same or just a bit better then 4870 1GB. If I get either of those it would be the 4870.

So with that said is the 280 going to be better for me then the 4870 1GB? I could probably come up with the extra to get that 280 posted above.

As for the color of the monitor, lol who cares. It could be pink and I'd still get it just because of the specs.

Get a 1gb 4870 and you will be set. I garuntee you wont regret it. ATI has better quality vs nvidia so thats why they got my vote. Its got more detail with ATI without as much lag as you would get with nvidia.

but thats okay.. cuz a gtx 260 superclocked is as much as a 1gb 4870 anyway..

and lets keep in mind we're not talking which card is better than which card at stock... we're talking dollars people...... this card costs X amount of dollars is better than this card that costs the same X amount of dollars

none of this pish posh clock for clock bull crap...

i'll admit the sapphire 4870 is an excellent deal though... but i don't know if sapphire gives a lifetime warranty and excellent customer support as evga and xfx have given me (pretty much instant replies to emails on problem and solution)

XFX is going to sell ATI & NVIDIA cards if you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom