Red Led Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried yates and honestly wasnt very impressed.

If you ever get some regular 120's...these fans are amazing:
Newegg.com - XIGMATEK XSF-F1251 120mm Case Fan - Case Fans

very very quiet and push a nice amount of air.

And which yates did you try. Their LED fans are quiter than the SL fans.

Also where di you buy your yates from.

Only Petras stocks yates bought directly from the manufacturer while everyone else goes through a middleman and pays a lot less. There has been a lot of talk that the fans everyone else sells are inferior and do not perform as well as the ones sold at petras.

Check out the fan roundup and testing thread by Vapor at XS.

Only Petras stocks yates bought directly from the manufacturer while everyone else goes through a middleman and pays a lot less. There has been a lot of talk that the fans everyone else sells are inferior and do not perform as well as the ones sold at petras.

ok why in the world would that be the case? there all the same fans no? even if they arent purchased straight from them. they do have to originate from yate loon.

ok why in the world would that be the case? there all the same fans no? even if they arent purchased straight from them. they do have to originate from yate loon.

Yate loons are made in china.

Some of the other retailers sell fans that representatives from the legitimate yate loon company deny manufacturing.

After extensive testing fans not sold by Petras often perform noticeably worse and are both noisier and push less air.

China is the land of knock offs and from what me and Alex at Petras have deduced is that even fans are not immune.

I got mine from xoxide.com, they were the 120MM 88CFM's.

They pushed a lot of air but were insanely loud to me...but im used to very very silent fans.

I got mine from xoxide.com, they were the 120MM 88CFM's.

They pushed a lot of air but were insanely loud to me...but im used to very very silent fans.

It's an 88 cfm fan, what did you expect?

Not to mention the fact that yours probably weren't even real yate loons.

Any fan that pushes that kind of air is going to be inherently loud. Mainly from the sound of the moving air.

It's an 88 cfm fan, what did you expect?

Not to mention the fact that yours probably weren't even real yate loons.

Any fan that pushes that kind of air is going to be inherently loud. Mainly from the sound of the moving air.

well, the xigmateks i use push 72cfm and are very quiet doing so, didnt think the yates would be that much louder.

I dont see how they can be fakes, i mean xoxide is a good retailer:
Yate Loon High Speed 120mm Fan (40dBa, 88CFM)

well, the xigmateks i use push 72cfm and are very quiet doing so, didnt think the yates would be that much louder.

I dont see how they can be fakes, i mean xoxide is a good retailer:
Yate Loon High Speed 120mm Fan (40dBa, 88CFM)

The fact of the matter is, Petras buys direct from Yate Loon and EVERY other retailer buys them through a distributor who supposedly gets them from yate loon.

The fans from the other stores perform noticibly different and this has been confirmed by extensive testing.

The fans these other stores sell come in totally different packaging. Are slightly different physically, and have different model numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom