*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

heehee... i achieved everything with stock cooler ;)

my waterblock will be here early next week... so only way ur gonna beat me... is if you pick up another 4870... or watercooling!!! harhar...

oh and third... no i havent found the sweet spot yet.... it takes some time!

I just bought an EK supreme waterblock to replace the Apogee GT
And word is I probably won't have to replace my motherboard with an SB750 board to clock Deneb higher, like with Agena.

makes me think of this movie i saw with rachel daw. and this other guy who has an affair on his wife goes to sex councelign and there all weird and hes jus taddicted so he makes up this funny story about how he needs to be coverd with deli meats to climax. and then they take his sandwhich off him lol. i can just see it now. noss at a overclcoekrs anonymous. and is like i cant over clock unelss its is risking my system, i go over 4.0ghz, it is water cooled and of course i need to be coverd in deli meats. then they take your sandwhich away lol. :p

HAHAHA... that was a funny story... lol... it hink you should take up watercooling man..with where you live.. and SNOW!!!! my god... it'd be nuts

lol and there is a window right next to my pc to could hang the rad otuside. its definatly something i want to do once i get a new job. ihave wanted to for a long time i probably should have before i whent and bought a second 8800gts. also with my q6600 i could probably get my q6600 4.0 stable for 24/7 use at 3.8 my idle temps are like 38 :D load is like high 50's

Back
Top Bottom