*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

oh. I guess this forums first page wasn't updated yet.

-On the way is a velicoraptor hd. so I'll mess around with operating systems. Right know I have vista 64 bit on a 1TB with 80 free gigs. Tooo much stuff on here.
-Thats with my graphic card at stock, and it seems to me I can push this chip a little higher.

Right know overclocked to 3.8-3.9 it idles at 40c. load during the benchies hit 61c.
-this cooler I got is love!

almost there buddy...get xp on there and tweak it and you should blow past him.

Some reason I can't achieve the same increase in score on 3dmarks vantage.
my old score with my 9550 was 15000 something. My new one is 17000 something.

but my cpu score increase almost double from 14000 to like 28000 thousand. going to have to do some tweaking I guess.

I wish windows 7 would just come out. the beta was really nice, but it expired after 30 days.

What kind of cooler do you use?

Vigor Monsoon III

IMG_0066.jpg

holy **** thats one big cooler, do you feel it bending ur motherboard or anything?

newegg has the weight at 886grams

holy **** thats one big cooler, do you feel it bending ur motherboard or anything?

newegg has the weight at 886grams

no it comes with a back plate that is pretty big. Its actually a coolermaster back plate, probably the same one that comes with the V8.

I think Vigor gaming might be an offshoot of coolermaster, because the backplate, instruction manual, thermal compound is all coolermaster.

and its 855g, the v8 is 867g

this cooler is really good. **** my idle temps are 37c overclocked to 3.89

you should of gotten 2 4870 so they would be cooler and you can overclock them higher.

Back
Top Bottom