something strange in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
2days ago around 4pm while at work, i saw something very odd.

i was walking outside to get a quick smoke break down, and there was a full moon just smiling at me. it was still daylight outside so this made the moon look really big and bright.
as i turned to get a good glance-over, i saw something ill never forget.
with no planes or choppers visable to the naked eye in the clear blue skies above me there appeared a very large and fast moving object that i could only see as it was directly in the path of my vision to the moon.
this object was not visable before or after it crossed the moons vision, but only during. it was a split second, and then it was gone from sight.

here is a picture to help explain this.

moon.png

with all of that said, the only thing i could think of that would explain this, was something that was not in our atmosphere, but very close.

could have been a satalight? (but that isnt that big to be seen from the ground)

could have been the space station?

could have been (input here)

final thoughts:

this could not have been a domestic aircraft such as 747 or any other passenger airline plane, because if its too high to see in clear skys, there is no way it would have been as large as the object i saw go accross the moons plain of veiw.

same goes for a chopper, they cannot even get out of range of you hearing it most of the time.

just thought id share this weird story here.

meh it could be soemthing else... one night driving home last year with my step mom a bright flashing light, and i mean very big flew right across the top of our van we saw it and it was huge had to be 50 high or so above the van, it was insane. we neevr figured otu what it was our best guesse was like a meteor or something but we figured we woulda herd it, considering how large it was. had to be atleast two times bigger then the our grand caravan. it really freaked the crap out of me.

satilite, space station or your snoking too much.

Thank you.... And x2... I think all these "UFO" sightings are BS.. They all seem to be conveniently located near USAF bases.. There are certain aircraft that are in use or are being tested that we don't know about.. Plain and simple.. Or like was said, could just be a satellite or an space station..

satilite, space station or your snoking too much.

would be really sweet if it was the space station, i could then say, ive seen the space station! lol how many can say that.

i dont do any drugs these days, so we can rule out "snoking" too much

It's clearly a close encounter. Better go watch Communion 50 times and pray the pink balloon aliens don't come for your soul.

Thank you.... And x2... I think all these "UFO" sightings are BS.. They all seem to be conveniently located near USAF bases.. There are certain aircraft that are in use or are being tested that we don't know about.. Plain and simple.. Or like was said, could just be a satellite or an space station..

Theres aircraft in use by our military...but we cant be close minded and think that we are the only forms of life that exist.

The universe is huge, with many galaxies. We cant even venture all the way inside our own galaxy...its pretty sad to think that we are the only beings alive. Im sure theres many others with even more advanced technology than ours.

"Aliens" is just a word we came up with to describe others that we dont identify as our own. I think from time to time that some of the stuff in movies (star wars and star trek) could possibly be true....

Yeh. We adapted to live on H2O and Oxygen, and we formed from carbon and other compounds and atomic structures that are available to us. Maybe, several hundred light years away from here aliens have been formed and are living from what's close to them, and what surrounds them. WE need H2o and Oxygen to live, who knows what Aliens need. Maybe they can live at -200c and on liquid helium ? Who knows.. it just seems so so unlikely that in this unimaginable amount of space and universe that there is only us inside it.

There is no proof to suggest that this was not a UFO, nor was there any evidence for it to be a UFO. Lets keep open minded about this, we cannot conclude on an answer with no evidence..

What about it being your blindspot. I see a black 'area' sometimes when i'm driving and glancing over the other way. You can usually notice it when you glance really quicking towards one way then start looking forward.

Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom