Back and still no Rig lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the sapphire 1GB, it vents into the machine where the Asus vents out the back, and they have the same specs, and the Asus comes with other stuff (not that I really care about the other stuff) Plus shes purdier (again not like it REALLY matters, but yea) don't know where you get "better" when they come same clock speeds, same everything, except how they are cooled, in which I would rather it exhaust out the back and not even be inside the machine- since I have that turbine of a intake fan on the case.

But thanks for making me re-look and make sure I picked what I picked for reasons, I really appreciate it (that was not sarcasm even if it sounds like it, I really do thank you, I wanna make SURE Iam buying the right things)

and just a good SSD then? what would you reccomend? Iam very new to SSD, something like this? Newegg.com - OCZ Solid Series OCZSSD2-1SLD30G 2.5" 30GB SATA II Solid State Disk (SSD) - Solid State Disks

was informed the "core" series was not so great, and these speeds are far better then the sata 1 ones listed, its 30GB, which should be plenty big enough for OS and junk...

The sapphire is "better" because it uses a non reference cooler. That means that it gets better cooling than the ASUS. Which means you can overclock higher. And it really shouldn't matter if the card exhausts out the case or not if you have a good exhaust fan. My video card exhausts into the case and everything is perefctly cool. My cpu is in the 30s and my gpu is in the 40s.

Yeah, the Sapphire has better cooling (or at least just as good as) than the ASUS. Plus, it's cheaper. Plus, it's purdier (black = elegant, scantily clad hoe = degrading). Too bad it's out of freakin' stock again. Don't think you'll notice the difference with either one though, that case seems to have some buff cooling.

In all good defence and all, she happens to be in Leather armor, and a shirt is covering, she is hardly "scantily clad" in fact, she is wearing more then most teenage girls wear in public now-a-days.

So don't be callin my purdy asian girlfriend any names :p

Yeah, the hoe is OK I guess..

IDK, maybe if it was a scantily clad Kate Beckinsale - like with most of the leather suit torn off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom