What video cards to go with core i7? Cast your vote now!!!

What Video Card Setup Should I Go With?

• nVidia 8800GT's (18,000 in 3dmark06, 71 FPS crysis)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI Radeon 3870x2, just get another soon!

• ATI Radeon 4850, get another for crossfire later!

• ATI Radeon 4870x2, get another one for crossfire later!

• nVidia GeForce 260 GTX core 216, get another one for SLI later!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess this is such a great forum to come talk about computers huh?

i signed up because it looked promising.....but now i doubt it...

We have a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum and we help out TONS of people. We just don't like people who come on here spewing huge claims and giving bad advice to people.

We ESPECIALLY don't like people who say this forum sucks. It is a great community if you are willing to listen to people and accept being wrong every once and awhile.

You have to realize rave that some members here know what they're talking about and then there are some that don't. Ulitmately it's your choice but I suggest you listen to us big posters here because contrary to popular belief we do know what we're talking about most of the time ;). Guys like guru, vern and I have been here quite a while :). Just stop and think about it before making a decision.

A forum is greater than the sum of its parts. If you don't care for Tech-Forums, or the fact that people won't acccept something that sounds more than a little bogus, there are other forums out there, and you can take that for whatever you will but I am rather plain-spoken.

I have merged multiple posts in this thread. A word to all... use the EDIT button, or you will start getting dinged for it... and I can ding all day long.

If all this thread is going to be is a urinating match, it doesn't need to be here. If it continues as such, it won't be for long.

You have to realize rave that some members here know what they're talking about and then there are some that don't. Ulitmately it's your choice but I suggest you listen to us big posters here because contrary to popular belief we do know what we're talking about most of the time ;). Guys like guru, vern and I have been here quite a while :). Just stop and think about it before making a decision.

To an extent we still get in arguments I had one recently about AMD still being of use as it can outprice intel in the very lowest price market $110 for a cpu and board.

no, just some respect thats all....
Respect is EARNED not given. EARN your respect just like the many people around here have. Dont sign up to a forum thinking that cause you claim you can do stuff right off the bat that you will get respect. Even if you do later prove it.

i guess this is such a great forum to come talk about computers huh?

i signed up because it looked promising.....but now i doubt it...

It is a great forum. If it wasnt then why do we constantly get new people EVERYDAY?

Since Trotter already said his bit i wont close this. But seriously. Earn your respect. Treat others as you wish to be treated. If you continue with the attitude calling people morons when you clearly had the terms mixed up then you wont get it.

1800K is 1.8 Million
18K is 18,000
1.8K is 1,800

That is why people said you cant hit 1800K on it. Cause you CANT hit 1.8 Million with that card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom