What video cards to go with core i7? Cast your vote now!!!

What Video Card Setup Should I Go With?

• nVidia 8800GT's (18,000 in 3dmark06, 71 FPS crysis)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI Radeon 3870x2, just get another soon!

• ATI Radeon 4850, get another for crossfire later!

• ATI Radeon 4870x2, get another one for crossfire later!

• nVidia GeForce 260 GTX core 216, get another one for SLI later!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, just some respect thats all....

It's just that your ridiculously wild claims made a lot of people skeptical....such as your sig. 16xAA on 8800GT cards? It's widely known that the G92 architecture is terrible at AA....65 FPS in crysis with 16xAA can't even be done with tri-sli 280s as far as I know.

It's just that your ridiculously wild claims made a lot of people skeptical....such as your sig. 16xAA on 8800GT cards? It's widely known that the G92 architecture is terrible at AA....65 FPS in crysis with 16xAA can't even be done with tri-sli 280s as far as I know.

But isn't an 8800GT better than a GTX 280? Just like it is better than the 4850.....I mean the number is bigger so it has to be better right? :confused: :p

I still want to see a realtemp SS of your Core i7 @ load at only 65C on air

pretty simple i have the 60 degree warning on the board that goes off when i hit 60.....

i just ran cpu test in 3dmark06 5 times today it never went off....that means it never hit 60....i know the **** thing works because the heat sink clips werent all the way in the board the first time, and the beeps started going off while i was surfing the web....

so therefore, no beep = less than 60C

pretty easy to understand....why would i make that up?

Here's why the people of this thread don't believe you, you make wild assumptions, and you just tell us to take your word for it, yet you seem very uninformed about a lot of things.

Everyone knows the i7 runs hot, we're talking 75-85C @ load on stock cooling at stock speeds, water cooling gets about 65C on load, and you claim to get 65C on air? You can put this to rest, load up coretemp/real temp, prime that CPU, and show me the 65C load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom