Biostar I45 - unable to O.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here is a screenshot of CPU-Z and coretemp while running prime:

fullload.jpg

Every voltage setting and ram setting is on AUTO, all I have done is increase the FSB to 377 from 333. This seems to be the highest stable overclock I can get with auto settings. I am still worried about my temps however because they idle at 40-42 and IBT puts them at 60~64.

Ibt is a beast,as reported by others, theyre prime staable, but ibt eats them up.

What you might do now is manually set the Vcore so it reads what cpu z says. Then start tweeking nb, sb aND RAM settings.

The biggest problem I have with the I45 and voltages is that you cannot set an exact amount, only +.025 or +.2 ect. I am struggling to know what my BASE vcore is because the only options are AUTO or whatever. Why does cpu-z have my vcore at 1.2 while coretemp has 1.1. Also, if my computer is not underload my CPU-Z vcore is 1.1~ but again it fluxuates.

There 2 different readings.. Its Vid in core temp, and Vcore in cpuz

Theyre completely different...

weird bios.... I think it auto finds your vid, and then you add +-Vs....... weird.

Yea it is weird... I just need to know what my base Vcore is so that I know exactly what it will be when I do +.25 or something. Is that so hard! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom