Adjust fan speed on a Zotac GTX260-C216?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunjo

Daemon Poster
There doesn't seem to be any tools for doing this in the nVIDIA control panel, and Zotac didn't provide any either... have all the latest drivers, as of a month ago, anyway... RivaTuner won't support it.... how do i manually adjust my GPU fan speed? it's loading at 70C, and I'd like to keep it below that, maybe even overclock it... it should eb well within the scope of possibility considering I think the fan is only running at 50% or so (it occasionally gets a LOT louder, for no explicable reason, but this seems to have no direct correlation to how hot the card gets)

If nothing else, would it be easy to remove the shell and patch the fan cable into my casefront rhoebus? or should I avoid doing that (and voiding my warranty)?

try the 178 drivers. for some reason my 9800gtx does not have fan control support through the control panel or riva tuner. that's why i have it hard wired to a fan controler.

that's in vista as well with version 180

download evga precision. it will change yoru fan speed and its a great oc tool. and it supports the 180.48 drivers as i am using it with my 8800gts's

Can't use it if it's a Zotac product. ;)
Just use the fan controller in Riva Tuner.

lol... i see you noticed my sig changes... hahaha i can't decide what i want.. lol.. i wanted to go for my peter one.. but it didnt seem appropriate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom