Mobo And Case Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
also the wire that connects the harddrive to the mobo, does it have to be connected to the opt drive?

the easiest solution here is to just read the instructions that came with ur motherboard... they'll tell you where all of the wires should go :)

You know snipvirus, my case has some of the EXACT same wires...problem is I don't know where they go either. So what do I do? Leave 'em alone, 'cause they go to 2 front USB and 1 front Serial port, and I already got like 6 or 8 in the back.
Lemme see a link to ur case.

lol you dont have to leave them alone because at one point or another we need em... so just go into the book that came with ur mobo and itll tell you how to set up the pins for the front usb, firewire, audio and w/e other ports u have :)

I couldn't figure out how to hook up the optional front audio panel...it had more connectors than pins available on the board :0 so yeah....I was like ehh oh well guess I'll have to plug in my headphones at the back

so those arent really important? but b4 y but when i connect the hdd led to the ide led out in my mobo and plug the power and reset switches, my computer still didnt turn on. i guess i have to do it again. Also does the hdd and the cd drive have to be connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom