core i7 does not display cpu speed in windows...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh but nVidia is going the right way with the higher mem clocks and more Stream processors for once, the 1gb version really is useful once your at high res. and using AA

i'm still seeing the same price ranges!! 250 dollars.. 239 249 259.... its all same range..

and i'll take an evga card over any other brand anyday!!!

and are we saying that we don't recommend EVGA here.. last i checked thats usually the only company we recommend here!

and again... 2 gtx's 260 i've both owned have hit 760mhz core and 1500+ mhz shaders along with 2200mhz memory!!!!!

ive yet to see a gtx 260 that doesnt clock 700+ mhz core

and ati goes up to what around 100+ mhz from its 750core?? and on top of that.. they hot as heck and their fans are stupidly loud!

and the most expensive 216 is only 259.. goes no higher than that... we cna't say the same for the 4870 now can we??

ONE LAST THING

they are in the same EXACT price range... give or take 10 bucks along the cheapest and most expensive

in the end.. THEY PERFORM INCREDIBLY CLOSE... and comes down to lets say your game of choice

Personally I would take XFX over evga since a double lifetime waranty is better for resale value.

The Sapphire has a non reference cooler that looks a lot better than the standard ones.

i'm still seeing the same price ranges!! 250 dollars.. 239 249 259.... its all same range..

and i'll take an evga card over any other brand anyday!!!

and are we saying that we don't recommend EVGA here.. last i checked thats usually the only company we recommend here!

and again... 2 gtx's 260 i've both owned have hit 760mhz core and 1500+ mhz shaders along with 2200mhz memory!!!!!

ive yet to see a gtx 260 that doesnt clock 700+ mhz core

and ati goes up to what around 100+ mhz from its 750core?? and on top of that.. they hot as heck and their fans are stupidly loud!

and the most expensive 216 is only 259.. goes no higher than that... we cna't say the same for the 4870 now can we??

ONE LAST THING

they are in the same EXACT price range... give or take 10 bucks along the cheapest and most expensive

in the end.. THEY PERFORM INCREDIBLY CLOSE... and comes down to lets say your game of choice

XFX has better warranties. I'm not saying EVGA is bad but they aren't the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom