Are there any good 24" monitors for $250 or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a good one? I really can't tell with monitors.

Thats because its recertified they just ship any they get after fixing them so the brand will be random and the quality will probably be equally varied.
Yea. I wouldn't trust it. You could easily have some dead pixels and there is no warranty on it. From what I read it's a refurbed HP that had the HP name dropped so they have no association (support, warranty, etc.) with it. It's really the only 24" I've seen for $200 though, so you be the judge.

Can you recommend me 22" monitors for ~200 and 24" ~300

I have a q6600 (stock), hd 4870, and 2gb of ram.

What option would be best for me? Will the 24" make my graphics card wanna cry or is it a good enough card to play the latest games at 1900x1200?

I saw Asus's 24" monitor floating around NewEgg for $245 and a $35 MIr not long ago, if you just look for a good deal or wait for one to spring up then you'll be golden

I have this monitor. I love it, but there is a little light bleed from the top and bottom, but not noticable when when playing games, or in windows, or watching a movie with black lines. The only time your kinda of notice it is when your are watching full 1080p movies. but still then your dont notice it for under 300 bucks.

Newegg.com - Acer P244Wbii Glossy Black 24" 2ms (GTG) HDMI 16:9 Full 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000:1 ACM - LCD Monitors

- there is an open box one for 220. thats a steal.

Newegg.com - Open Box: Acer P244Wbii Glossy Black 24" 2ms (GTG) HDMI 16:9 Full 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000:1 ACM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom