Core I7 CPU Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
wen i looked up intel p55, had something about a socket lga1160, with quads that will be out q3 09...

wen i looked up intel p55, had something about a socket lga1160, with quads that will be out q3 09...

wow are they seriously making another socket? I think I heard a little bit about something like that. I hope its like one is marketed towards mainstream and one is for enthusiasts.

just had a little read, the socket H1 (lga 1160) has had 4 pins removed and is now lga 1156 which is aimed at replacing socket T (c2d lga 755) at the lower end next yr.

Well thats good to know. Atleast all of us that are getting these lga 1366 setups aren't getting screwed

yes, thats is good to know, lga1366 is stilling aimed to be the high end enthusiast socket, tbh i think having these 2 sockets is stupid, unless they are goign to be extremely cheap.

Ya it is pretty dumb. It will make it alot more expensive for people to upgrade from lga 1156 to an enthusiast rig and it also just means they have to produce more products and refine two different things. It doesn't really make sense but as long as they continue to crank out nice 1366 stuff I will be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom