Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

latamesh

Baseband Member
Michelle here, just new to this forum, although not new to PC. My main PC is Win XP, and my play PC is Ubuntu. Looking forward to making a contribution here.

And male testosterone, I can deal with. :p

Hello Michelle,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Glad you are able to deal with all the male hormones cause it runs rampid here. ;)

Not usual for us to come by a woman tech.

Enjoy your stay with us. Any questions just ask. We will be glad to assist in any way we can.

Cheers,
Mak

Heya

Welcome glad your use to the rampant innuendos that you get on forums. also expect to get called a he several times as thats what we expect :( its not a sexist thing!

Well met. Honestly, with your user name, no one will know unless you tell them or them see this thread.

Besides, I'm not intimidated by women. Unless it's my wife... that's a different story altogether. ;)

Well met. Honestly, with your user name, no one will know unless you tell them or them see this thread.

Besides, I'm not intimidated by women. Unless it's my wife... that's a different story altogether. ;)

You wuss women are more complicated then men but still simple to please. Ofcourse I haven't had a stable gf since yr9 I have a tendency to cheat because I get bored!!!

<-- owns a goldfish named claus

Now who's da man :p

Ah an welcome new member good to see another *nix fan in the croud.

Thanks all for the greetings!

I was reading the other thread about someone's smelly roommate and I couldn't post a reply there so am doing it here.

Had an extremely smelly co worker while working in a retail computer store. Worst yet, he was assistant manager. Even the male manager had no clue how bad he was.

And on another occassion we just offered computer repair. 2nd PC that was brought it sent my Christian co-worker screaming out of the room. Why? Loaded with gay p*rn, including the wallpaper. LOL!

Many fun memories working there. Sadly the store is out of business and sorry will not reveal the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom