The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll definitely get fewer frames in Crysis (Warhead) at higher resolutions (moreso than most games... yes, because of the crappy engine) because of the additional textures you'll have to produce (as well as the huge increase in pixel output)

dude.. i can't get 3.8ghz stable for the life of me!! AND ITS MAKING ME ANGRY.. but i've tried our tricks already.. and i'll tell yaaa, fps have went up.. i got high 24k with less clock than my previous run ;)

when are you gettin that GTZ nos??

have you tried puttin some skew on the MCH and core... if not, try 100ps on the MCH and 50 on the core... it should help correct the jitter you'll get at the high bclk

ya i've used 50 and 50 already

and i'm ordering the gtz tomorrow :)

i did a 25.6k 3dmark run last night.. but feel too ashamed to post anything until it turns into 26k.. lol

i've found uncore speed makes a nice difference... having it from 2600mhz to 4000mhz boosted my score about 1000 points.. or something like that.. maybe a few of my lil tricks had some play in there.. i'm not sure...

dude.. i can't get 3.8ghz stable for the life of me!! AND ITS MAKING ME ANGRY.. but i've tried our tricks already.. and i'll tell yaaa, fps have went up.. i got high 24k with less clock than my previous run ;)

It works! Did you try other settings for it? There should be a sweet spot for it. Unfortunately its different for every setup so its trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom