cleaning watercooling kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah yeah if you're a builder like me you start finding alternatives lol

im using thermaltake + gigabyte + Zalman watercooling atm all in one hahah

nope, there's no tubing at all.... i guess im just gonna have to clean it out.

Petra's Tech Shop will have tubing and will ship worldwide.

With the parts you have you'd be better off going with air cooling I'm afraid.

Because atm your mixing metals, and distilled with biocide is not enough to ensure protection from galvanic corrosion.

It's just not worth the hassle in your case.

so what do people pipe their beverages through and use in their (drug) labs... seriously, any PVC tubing would work just fine

well i have no idea where else i could find this tubing, i've tried to check out some chionese shop that sold 100m tubing but the tubing was too thin lol, nobody here has any idea where to find it

and that petra tech website, thanks for that i've used your advise perviously to check it out but.. they don't ship directly and lots of costs will be added =/
i've contacted them about it

i was looking at some website about 6 months ago and i've been dying to find their website again but i just can't i remember it was located in california somewhere lol. sunnybeach oir something? well that';s not very helpful i know but i do know they ship anything worldwide..
apreciate you guys' help

EDIT: I think its gonna be pretty hard to find the particular tubing i have..its 8mm in thickness:S thats smaller than the 1/2" tubings..*sigh*

The UAE imports everything, and I mean darn near everything, except oil. Its a very upper-echelon wealthy place and is just starting to sprawl. In a few years you won't have any problems finding what you need somewhere but there just isn't a large enough computer enthusiast market to support business.

I spent about a month there when I was in the Navy, Dubai was cool and all but it seemed overly produced. There was no real "down town" kinda place as there were no mom-n-pop stores. The huge mall there was cool but the closest thing to a computer/game store was the Virgin Record (which had a HUGE techno section).

Give it some time man, more people will move in and more business will spring up that isn't main stream commercialized. For now, since you're a builder, try to talk to one of the plumbing trade subcontractors and see if they have a few extra feet of what you need.

yeah dubai's pretty cool, n i too miss the 'downtown' idea lol.
but anyways i've spoken to some shop owner over here and he told me he'll do his best to find some brand new tubing for me isn't that great.
over the summer im gonna pay a visit to my home country, let's see what they got, at least i'll be able to order anything i need:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom