Asus Maximus 2 + Asus ROG 9800GT SLI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno, its a tough choice.. i dont' know if tri-sli is gonna scale better than quad sli or not.. i have to see...

and drivers don't really make cards better... they make games and such more adaptable to cards... so you can unlock its real full potential.. it makes cards more efficient

That makes esnse, when first thought about it, I was like how does this work? o_O

So I should maybe get 2 GTX280'd, or GTX260 216's, if I can? when will the refreshes come? They sound like they're close.

WITH WATER? What about with a good air cooler, equal to like a sunbeam CCF?

I'm watching Fringe, lol I go offtopic a lot.. It's trippy, you dhould watch with me! ;D

hmmm, well with another price drop the cheaper gtx 260's are the same as the highest level 9800 gtx+, ahh the video card market is at war. Good thing for consumers. I was only thinking at SLI the xFx 9800gtx+ XXX cards which would run me around $360 after MIR. I'm hung on that because having the 2 separate GPU's will allow me higher clocks and cooler temps. Of course, the market is changing quick so I think just holding my money a little bit longer might yield me some nice results. As it is now my 5000+ BE and 9800 GT will do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom