Gaming Mouse Reccomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm well I'm not sure about logitech's mouses but some of Razer's mice have profiles that you can save certain set ups for (I use the side buttons for nades in COD4 and double click in Warcraft 3)

Get a good DPI sensor that's important in FPS
Go with what you think will be best for you

What about for a wireless gaming mouse and keyboard?
How long do the batteries last with frequent gaming?
Are they accurate or stuff up and miss buttons pressed fast, etc?

Hmm well I'm not sure about logitech's mouses but some of Razer's mice have profiles that you can save certain set ups for (I use the side buttons for nades in COD4 and double click in Warcraft 3)

Get a good DPI sensor that's important in FPS
Go with what you think will be best for you

If you use SetPoint you can create profiles. Note: to everybody who uses SetPoint: get UberOptions for it! It makes it sooooo much better! SetPoint by itself sucks hardcore...but with UberOptions its way better (I used it when I still used my MX518...now I switched to a Razer Lachesis).

Qireless is slighty delayed, you'll notice in FPS's, and the batteries only last like 2 days, such as the G7. Stick with a wired mouse. MX518, G5, G9, or any higher end Razer mice are great. Saitek II, G11, and G15 are great keyboards.

Logitech G9 Laser

logitech_g9_1.jpg

mx518 FTW. I got both and I prefer the 518 a lot more. It just fits your hand overall better and its more comfortable therefor it makes it better for gaming.

the g5 and the mx518 have exactly the same shape...

But if you can get the G9 i advise you to do so, you can save profiles to the mouse unlike any other mouse so when you change computer you just change profile and boom, you got your normal settings without downloading anything.

the g5 and the mx518 have exactly the same shape...

But if you can get the G9 i advise you to do so, you can save profiles to the mouse unlike any other mouse

Lachesis can do this too...can save 5 profiles on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom