Failing Intel Burn test always. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this same problem.

My system feels stable as a rock but I always get at least 1 error in this test.

Intel Xeon 3220 2.4 @ 3.4 / Vista x64 sp1

P95 - 100% stable on numerous 10hr+ and 24hr+ stress tests.

Enjoy the skit =)

intelburntestix9.gif

I got screwed. ^

---------------------------

floppykillna3.gif

This is how it made me feel. ^

---------------------------

av4vrbe6.jpg

This is the reality of the situation ^

Hi, you need to extract all the files to the same folder, while maintaing its original directory structure. (i.e. if a file was inside a folder called DATA, it MUST still be there after you extract)

if the program runs, its OK...where you extracted it to makes no difference to your rig being stable or not. fails burn in, unstable. depends on how important that is to you.
BTW, i usually extract files to the same folder that the original rar is stored.

i PMed you with some suggestions Chad... you really oughta post those BIOS shots up here and see what everyone else thinks tho

Thanks for doing that BongWizard. I'll post them here too. Here is my settings when I am overclocking. I was hoping to get some suggestions on what settings to change to help me get this test to work. Bong already gave me some info to try but haven't got a chance to yet. His info is below the pics.

setup.jpg

volts-1.jpg

timing.jpg

mch.jpg

c1e.jpg

BongWizard suggested:

first of all, your voltages (CPU especially) shouldn't be set to Auto... try 1.375V to start and run IBT... if it fails, give it a bit more voltage, if temps get too high, you'll need less voltage

the "Chipset Voltage" setting is your equivalent to MCH/NB voltage... try setting it to somewhere between 1.2 and 1.3V (higher FSBs generally need more V here)

try loosening the tRFC to 43 and the tRTP to 4... also, you might wanna try putting the tWR at 7-9... you shouldn't leave your Static tRead on Auto either... a setting of between 7-10 is typical, but with some tweaking and voltage, 6 is achievable (though rare... try 8 or 9 to start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom