Would this be a good gaming rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get a dell they have locked bioses we can help you build a pc for that budget which will wipe the floor with that dell and only take 30 mins for you to build. If building a pc scares you don't be its really simple and near impossible to screw it up

If you absolutely don't want to build and you have your heart set on that dell, then yeah it will play games. It won't play newer games on high settings, but it will get the job done if you don't care about that kind of stuff.

even if you don't want to build yourself it might be a better idea to use one of those custom pc building sites at least you can some choice.

Cyberpowerpc had good reviews on some english gaming magazine and think they have a US site too.

yeah i thought it was ok, it was kinda like lego lol for the most part, cables fit in holes, stuff goes in slots etc.. just try putting things in things until they click..but don't push too hard. Although i thought putting on the Vendetta heat sink thing required a bit more force then other stuff which was none.

lol the most confusing thing for me was probably figuring out the stand off things for my motherboard so it isn't touching the case but manuals and stuff help and you figure it out lol.

I guess the only thing i did which i didn't ask about so no idea if it will explode one day is because i couldn't stop the cables hanging around in the way especially the cables from the power supply to the graphics card.. i used those zip ties on them...

Like i folded the cable then put a ziptie around it connecting it to the cage were the harddrive/dvd drive goes. Also ziptied most other cables together to make one thick cable rather then little stringy different ones everywhere. If it catches on fire i'll tell you.

Although i don't think i would ave done it unless i knew someone nearby was pretty techy(luckily they were) in case i messed up. In fact i was scared at first because i plugged in monitor but it just said no single, the fans were on in the PC but it didn't look totally booted up, i nudged the back of the case with my foot by accident will thinking and it started up, lmao. So i just pushed in some cables more.

Using zip ties is just good cable management :) I attempted with my case but gave up its just way too much effort when you have sli, two opticals with ide and 5 hdds with sata just took forever and I had only just finished doing it the week before on my old case!!!! Do it when I next have a day where I feel like building something last time I felt like that I built a catapult with bungee wire worked great until I lost all my fruit over to nextdoors house.

Probably just the dvi/d-sub cable being a bit loose thats why there are screw in bits on them too keep them secure and tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom