Will It Fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.

Like i said before, the psu is fine and will last a long time.

Its manufactured by Seasonic, the oem which also makes corsair power supplies which are some of the best on the market. i dont know why you keep trying to beat this down into the ground. The Earthwatts line and Antec have proved themselves to be very reliable and efficient psu's.

No, you don't always need to have a modular power supply, just use good wire management. The system the op listed wont use even half the rated capacity so he doesnt need to spend more money for another. The Earthwatts line and other Antec power supplys have shown to operate well and last long at over 75% of their rated load. The power supply has 36amps...thats more than some 600watt psu's.

Hey again all:

I wanted to ressurect this thread to ask yet another question:

The graphics card I was going to migrate over from my old computer died on me last week. Now I'm contemplating a new card to fit into the new system.

Will the

EVGA 512-P3-N954-TR GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
Newegg.com - EVGA 512-P3-N954-TR GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Fit... and work within the constraints of the power supply?

Hey again all:

I wanted to ressurect this thread to ask yet another question:

The graphics card I was going to migrate over from my old computer died on me last week. Now I'm contemplating a new card to fit into the new system.

Will the

EVGA 512-P3-N954-TR GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card
Newegg.com - EVGA 512-P3-N954-TR GeForce 9500 GT 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Fit... and work within the constraints of the power supply?

Spend a bit more and go for a 9600gt at least.

I could probably afford that! Any problems with power, tho? This was a central part of the previous discussion, just wanted to clear that it wouldn't suck the power out.

Very power efficient card.

Shouldn't have any problems.

Awesome -- well I placed the order with newegg today. I'm pretty excited about the new PC. We'll see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom