Mousemats

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me people... rub some Brasso into a sheet of cork and glue it to a crappy table (or a box if you wanna)... i've never had a smoother mouse surface in my life... totally pimp! totally ghetto!

trust me people... rub some Brasso into a sheet of cork and glue it to a crappy table (or a box if you wanna)... i've never had a smoother mouse surface in my life... totally pimp! totally ghetto!

Perhaps but does it look as beautiful as this
Carbon%20Fiber%20Sheet%20pics%20(set2)%20099-B.jpg
dd92_1.JPG

Admittedly aluminium is one of those materials that you have to see in person to appreciate

of course it doesnt... that thing looks unbelievable... but my ghetto fabulous mouse table works **** GOOD!!

I am all about looks lol performance is second to aesthetics shallow I know but hey atleast i look good whilst doing it ;). Hence why I bought a keyboard made from a block of aluminium that is then laser cut and a monitor that is available on a standard stand but I bought the one that comes with a £300 premium for aluminium frame plus my lian li case which is awesome quality, style and performance but at a premium. I have a deathadder mouse which is the one part of my computer visible that doesn't have some patch of aluminium on it lol

i know... i love having a rig that looks stylin... but i'd much rather an ugly rig that proves not only looks can kill

could pop off the keys and replace them will Al replicas! lol

you guys make very good points, I may reconsider.

Saltynay, that looks pretty sick man, what did you use?

use for what??? I haven't bought anything yet..... Those are the sample photos for what I plan to buy only 2 people have given me dimensions I am thinking 25cmx25cmx1.5cm atm I am going to attach the two togeth with 3m two sided tape the kind they use with window side panels.

use for what??? I haven't bought anything yet..... Those are the sample photos for what I plan to buy only 2 people have given me dimensions I am thinking 25cmx25cmx1.5cm atm I am going to attach the two togeth with 3m two sided tape the kind they use with window side panels.
I thought this was yours

Carbon%20Fiber%20Sheet%20pics%20%28set2%29%20099-B.jpg

Something like that would look pretty pimp.

Yeah it would but since I love brushed aluminium I couldn't decide between the two materials plus for carbon fibre to be rigid it needs to be mounted on something or cast with alot of plastic overlay not the pure material. The benefit is that if I get attacked by terroists I coul use my mouse mat as body armour to defend my home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom