Mousemats

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
I am going to make a proper mousemat problem being I haven't used one in about 5 years so if you could just quickly give me a quick measurements of the dimensions of your mousemat it would be helpful. In this format please Heightx Width x depth

N.B I couldn't decide on the material so I am going to stick a sheet of brushed alumium to a carbon fibre sheet so that I can flick it round and change whenever I fancy ;) going to look awesome.

Why not just make it to the dimensions of your liking, or what will fit on your desk nicely?

people still use mouse mats? I thought those weren't needed anymore with the advent of the optical/laser mice?

i haven't used a mouse pad in 5 years or so years... i do have a sweet table i covered in cork for my layback chair... works as well as anything

Yes.....people still use mouse pads.

No......you don't need one.

I use one because I like it for gaming, plus it feels like my mouse has a home. :)

I don't use a mousepad atm and tbh don't really need one however I think a sheet of carbon fibre/ brushed aluminium will complete the look of my desk and if it makes my mouse a nanosecond more reactive its a bonus

sometimes, you can get better tracking with a good mouse pad (for optical/laser mice), as well as having a smoother surface so that you can move your mouse easier

a rough table surface might make the feet wear out quickly

I feel the mouse slides better on my mouse pad than on my desk

plus the desk dust gets the mouse dirtier than the pad :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom