1 nVidia 260GTX GT or SLI 2 way 8800GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard the core series has problems.. if your going to buy one... pick up the 30gb solid series..

it is lovely :) windows vista loaded incredibly fast! only 2 bars.. and once the 2 bars was done.. insta-load!!! everything just pops up in a flash... its beautiful!

oh really? i didnt know that :( however will i go raid now!!!

anywho.. random thought... i just had a customer come into my work telling me he has this beastly computer.... an amd 6400+ and an 8800gtx... he talked like he was god, and had the best computer.. even said.. "i got this.. almost like cray super computer!!!"

so it was my duty to shut him up and speak up..

so i told him.. well, i just got me an intel core i7 overclocked to 3.0ghz which is a quad core with 8 threads!! and 2 gtx260's!! and 3gb ddr3 ram!!

dude looked at me like i was crazy.. had no idea what he was talkinga bout..

so this other lady standing next to him is like... WOW... thats a great computer... lemme guess yuo play games!! cuz my son works at EA!

so i'm like.. ya!! i love crysis

and she goes... wow your one of the few people who can actually play it

and this other dude is just sitting there befuddled like wtf is going on?!

lol hilarious

anywho.. random thought... i just had a customer come into my work telling me he has this beastly computer.... an amd 6400+ and an 8800gtx... he talked like he was god, and had the best computer.. even said.. "i got this.. almost like cray super computer!!!"

so it was my duty to shut him up and speak up..

so i told him.. well, i just got me an intel core i7 overclocked to 3.0ghz which is a quad core with 8 threads!! and 2 gtx260's!! and 3gb ddr3 ram!!

dude looked at me like i was crazy.. had no idea what he was talkinga bout..

I know some people like that. They think stuff that was good 3 years ago is still on the cutting edge.

I was talking with some about overclocking and I mentioned how the E8500s would do well over 4.5ghz with adequate cooling. One of them looks at me like I am a idiot and with a proud look on their face says that they have a 3ghz amd dual Core that would own a 4.5ghz E8500. I was so shocked by the ignorance of that statement I had trouble thinking of a response.

One of my customers wanted to know the exact weight of one of our laptops to the exact gram... and when i said i didnt have that information he told me to go check with the manager and/or look it up.

I was talking with some about overclocking and I mentioned how the E8500s would do well over 4.5ghz with adequate cooling. One of them looks at me like I am a idiot and with a proud look on their face says that they have a 3ghz amd dual Core that would own a 4.5ghz E8500. I was so shocked by the ignorance of that statement I had trouble thinking of a response.

Yeah he thinks his 7900GT is pretty hard core huh? Same guy who claimed his Prescott was better than my Opty 165 and who went through 3 crappy psu's, one of which took out his motherboard at a lan party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom